Para Todos Los Niños: Mendez v. Westminster, A Seminal Case Towards Desegregation
Sandra Robbie’s website www.sandrarobbie.com
Documentary commences at the 3:40 marker and it is approximately 30 minutes long.
To listen to the Podcast interview by John Caher, OCA’s Senior Advisor for Strategic / Technical Communications of Judge Patria Frias-Colón, Chair of the Mendez v. Westminster Committee:
- Rediscovering Mendez v. Westminster: Hon. Patria Frias-Colón, 2/9/21 by John Caher
- New York Courts – Facebook
- New York Courts – Social Media
- New York Courts – Amici Podcasts (SoundCloud)
- New York Courts – Amici Podcasts (Stitcher)
- New York Courts – Amici Podcasts (Apple Podcast)
The Upstate Experience: The Latin Bench – Why their presence matters!
Black History Month Literary Program – The Dead Are Arising: The Life of Malcolm X
The Road to the Appellate Division – Part II